These items are required by the state, OHSAA and school board to coach for the Goshen Athletic Department. They must be completed and turned in before beginning coaching duties. If you think you have a completed PAP (Pupil Activity Permit) please email Scott Wake – Athletic Director email@example.com or Sandy Hudson – Superintendent secretary firstname.lastname@example.org to verify. If you have already taken the NFHS Courses you can verify completion by searching for your completed NFHS courses.
PUPIL ACTIVITY PERMIT APPLICATION (PAP)
Permit is valid for 3, 4 or 5 years.
Application must be submitted online, which requires a SAFE account:
**BEFORE applying for your PAP**
1. Make sure your have completed all 6 requirements listed above and turn in those certificates to Scott Wake or Sandy Hudson.
2. You will need a number to select an e-signer when you apply. You will need to get that number from the Athletic Director – Scott Wake email@example.com or from the Superintendent's secretary – Sandy Hudson firstname.lastname@example.org
Setting up a SAFE Account
1) Set up SAFE account Date of Birth, last 4 digits of Social Security #,
Ohio Driver’s license or State of Ohio ID number (available from the Bureau of Motor Vehicles).
Once the Ohio Department validates the SAFE account, the user should log in to verify that his or her email address is entered correctly. You may do this by clicking on the “change email” link.
2) Login to ODE Safe Account
3) Click ODE.CORE
4) Click My Educator Profile
5) Click My Applications
6) Select Button that says ‘New Credential Application’
7) Choose Permit > Pupil Activity/Coaching Permit
8) Follow remaining steps to complete application
9) You are required to pay for your license/permit online using a credit
or debit card.
You will need to let Sandy Hudson know that you have completed the appropriate coursework and provide certificates of completion for all courses so that the central office & superintendent can approve your application.